Thursday, July 3, 2008

6/28/08-Day 3

Breakfast

3/4 cup Honey Nut Cheerios w/ 1/2 cup Skim Milk--150 Calories
1 small (6 in.) Banana--90 Calories

Total--240 Calories

*********************************

Breakfast was a bit of a joke. Have you ever actually measured out the serving size of cereal as posted on the box??? I hadn't either, and let me tell you, it's not much AT ALL. I could actually feel my eyes bulging from my head. I double checked the measuring cup, maybe I'd used the wrong one? Nope. 3/4 a cup of cereal and my bowl wasn't even a quarter full! Absolutely ridiculous!!! I should maybe look into buying smaller bowls...

********************************

Well, it's 11:16am. Luke and Heather just left with the boys to go to the mall and on a picnic. I'm already thinking things like, "Nobody but me knows about that pack of Reese's Pieces I have in my room...I think I might have a package of Mini Charleston Chews too". Man, I knew it would be rough on days off, not being distracted by work and all, but ALREADY??? I'm sore from going out with the girls line dancing last night, I have a headache from that disgusting light beer I had, and I definitely don't feel like doing an hour of exercise right now...oh man...

***********************************

Lunch

1 slice Whole Wheat Bread--100 Calories
1/4 cup Tuna--60 calories
1 tsp. Mayo--25 Calories
1 tsp. Dijon Mustard--15 Calories
1/2 cup Applesauce w/ Cinnamon--50 Calories
1/2 cup peaches in light syrup--50 Calories
1 Weight Watchers Strawberry Yogurt--100 Calories

Total--400 Calories

*********************************

Snack

27 Goldfish Crackers--70 Calories
10 Grapes--30 Calories

Total--100 Calories

**********************************

Dinner

1 Red Bell Pepper--43 Calories
1 cup Orzo Pasta--176 Calories
1/4 cup canned Tomatoes--22 Calories
1 Tablespoon Parmesan Cheese--11 Calories
1 Teaspoon Olive Oil--40 Calories

Total--292

************************************

Snack

1/2 cup plain air popped Popcorn--15 Calories

*************************************

Total For Day 3--1047 Calories

Exercise--1 hour of gardening, which I used as a trick to get exersize when I really didn't want to "exercise" (digging up weeds, hand tilling the dirt, planting lettuce, water all plants in yard)


All in all, Day 3 was huge success! Especially considering that I was home all day, part of it alone, and the other part with Lisa, who kept saying things like, "I could REALLY go for McDonalds right now" and "Man, I'd REALLY like some candy right now". The most annoying part of it to me wasn't that she was saying those things, but that she regularly eats those things and is still super small. I'm talking size small shirts and size 4/6 pants. WHY?!?!?!?! So not fair...

No comments: