Thursday, July 3, 2008

6/27/08-Day 2

Email from Luke

RE: Stay Strong!

******

how's it going? -Luke

******

Good! I wasn't too hungry before my lunch, I mean, I WAS hungry but not like yesterday. And it helped that my lunch was at 11 instead of 12. An old coworker from Seiko, who I go to lunch with occasionally, emailed me to see if I wanted to go to The Wurst. I told her I couldn't and about the diet, so then she said what about Subway? So we went to Subway. I got a nutritional information thing and had a really good sub on wheat bread for only 400 calories! And they have apple slices and low-fat yogurt there too, so I got those instead of chips and a soda. And I brought my water bottle. I'm impressed! AND I HAVEN'T HAD ONE COOKIE!!!!

******

lol, no cookie, eh? okay, so, just the sandwich was 400 calories? so then you add in the apple and yogurt, that's over 400 calories. so that's over a third of your calories for the day, right?

******

So far today I've had 772 calories. That leaves 428 .

******

Yay! A nice dinner!

******

I've already been thinking about dinner. I'm going to have 1 sweet potato baked, 1 cup of green beans steamed, and ½ a chicken breast on the grill. I'll use 2 teaspoons of butter, one on the potato and one on the beans. I'm going out tonight for Shirley Grogan's birthday! She's invited a bunch of girls all out to the Sundance Saloon in Waukegan to go line dancing! HAHAHA I'm really excited though! So if I eat that for dinner, I can have two bottles of light beer and my total calorie count will be 1240 for the day. And I'm counting dancing as my exercise! YAY!!!

******

Cool!!! Sounds like fun! :) When you get hungry and your stomach's growling, tell your stomach that she better quit whining and SHUT UP. Tell her that she'll get her food when you say she'll get her food!

******

lol

No comments: